slide show

Thursday, June 9, 2011

People's Park in Nanchang

Today, our guide took us to see a local park. This is Thursday late-morning for us, Wednesday evening in the US. This park is WAY better than anyhing I have seen at home - it was gorgeous! Lots of walkways, trees, ponds and even amusement rides!




Sunshine thought it was pretty funny to throw food to the koi. We did too - look at them! I didn't know fish could jump on each other, but I was proven wrong today. Nuts! Little woman looks HOT. Have I mentioned recently that it's sweltering here? If not, I'll mention it again - IT IS SO HOT! As soon as you walk outside, you lose all sense of having ever taken a shower.



The morning tuckered our little lady out! After last night's episode, I have to admit that I was a little nervous about putting her down for a nap. But she was so tired, she literally fell asleep while I was feeding her pancake and bottle for lunch. LOL. Thank GOODNESS for little miracles! I'm hoping that because she is finally getting her little belly full now, she can trust us a bit more? IDK ... only time will tell. I'm nervous to see how tonight goes with bedtime. Wish us luck - I think we are waiting until about 10pm to put her down because she took such a long nap. That will be 10am US eastern time.


Sunshine may need a few surgeries when we get home, but man, girlfriend has some eyelashes!! And they curl up! I have such a thing for eyelashes, oh how I love them!


So far today has been 200% better than yesterday, praise God! I am anxious to see how tonight goes (US morning time), but am hopeful that we are finally figuring out how to meet her needs. WE CAAAAAN BE TAUGHT!! LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is so so pretty. Great pictures. That bridge shot is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Photos and even more beautiful family! So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sweet pea ring sling pics :-) and I LOVE the sleeping baby pics too. She is just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, I am so glad I came by for a look!!!! So happy for you! Our life is very busy and computer time is very limited! She is beautiful! Your photos are just wonderful. I can't wait to see more! Congrats, I know how happy you are right now! Enjoy your time in China.

    ReplyDelete