slide show

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last pics on Shamian Island




We LOVE Shamian Island! It's so beautiful here and there are so many gorgeous spots - wow! Seriously, a photographer's dream! These were the last few pictures I snapped of Sunshine on Tuesday before we headed back to the hotel to pack up. We stopped as we were walking in this little walkway area. I can't get over how well she is adjusting and what a natural beauty she is!

And hey, if you love Sunshine's headband as much as I do - head on over to Jiayin Designs to check out some of the beautiful items she sells! I have gotten all of my necklace charms from her, and they are stunning! I've been wearing Sunshine's name since we got her referral :-) Sunshine also has the ladybug headband, a Niu Niu doll and a rabbit! The quality is awesome and the detail is really remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment