slide show

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {Her first Christmas}


It's her first Christmas with us ... OUR first Christmas as a family of 5. Thinking back to last year when our family picture included a *picture* of Sunshine ... well it's pretty darn amazing to think of how far we've come since then. While DH was out with Angel & Lovebug tonight, I laid with Sunshine under the Christmas tree and listened to Christmas tunes. It's a tradition we've been doing with the kids, although it usually includes reading books, but they *adore* shutting off all the lights and sitting under the Christmas tree. I do too.

Tonight seemed like a perfect opportunity to introduce Sunshine to this favorite tradition ... she loved it too. Although the pictures show a serious face, I promise she was rocking out to Old King Wenceslas, Silver Bells and the like with me .. her chubby little legs happily bopping along :-) She wasn't thrilled when I left to grab the camera (hence the serious expression), but I had to document the beautiful, priceless moment!

What an amazing little girl she is growing into ... I just LOVE her. Like really L-O-V-E her. And I am so blessed to be able to spend this Christmas, and every one after that, with her as part of our family.

Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like a really awesome tradition...might have to start that myself ;)

    Brooklyn is stunning. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! In that first picture, I never would have guessed she had had a CL. She looks different with her hair pulled up but it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete