slide show

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve with the Brooks Clan

I just love our Christmas Eve tradition ... we've been doing it for as long as I can remember ... dinner and church (in different orders depending on the year). I am thrilled we decided not to cancel this year, it's always so much fun. Unfortunately we didn't do church this year because of Lovebug's eyes (you can't tell in these b&w shots, but his eyes were bloodshot), and we were concerned he might pass it onto another child.

I don't see my brothers nearly as much as I'd like, but I sure do love them. There's always a connection ... and we always have so much fun together. And the kids love them ... well I can't say that for Sunshine quite yet, but she *will* love them, she just doesn't know it yet :-)

I whipped out the camera after Sunshine was in bed for a quick shot of me with my brothers. And then the kids were just being so cute with brother #1 and Nana ... well I couldn't help but snap a few of them too. Unfortunately Sunshine was already in bed :-(





And sadly, that's all I have from Christmas Eve ... I am terrible at capturing events. I much rather enjoy experiencing them, so I rarely do a good job documenting parties and family gatherings. Dad & DH, I am so sorry you aren't in any of these!

1 comment: