slide show

Monday, August 15, 2011

T minus 3 days









I just couldn't pick a *few* favorites for this post ... so you have a barrage :-) I had actually attempted ladybug headband portraits awhile back but didn't have a ton of success. I'd say I had success today ... what a happy princess I have on my hands. Ohhhhh, I could just nibble her up. She is such a sweet little thing ... all sugar and spice (extra spice) and everything nice. So many different facial expressions captured today!

I was hoping to get outside to do these, but the weather has been so weird, that just wasn't in the cards. My kitchen wall worked well though :-) The red wall with the red in the ladybug against the black, coupled with the nice lighting ... yup, I like. Now I need to figure out something fun to do for tomorrow's pictures ... suggestions?

8 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! I've recently started following you blog, and I'm in love with your little girl! Thanks for sharing your life and story of adoption. Reading your blog makes me want to adopt more and more!

    God Bless,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to comment. That black dress? I died a little. So cute!! With the red wall? It's perfection. Gonna miss that little smile, but she will be just as beautiful after her surgery! praying it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez! I know you are just totally in love with that little love bug! She is so precious and beautiful! I cant believe you got all those great poses out of her! She is just a natural! It is like she is talking to you, saying something different with every look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! She is just SO incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling!! Where, oh WHERE, did you get the ladybug headband?? You've got much more girl shopping experience than I do -- teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the ladybug headband! Emmi won't keep anything in her hair and I think Cori would look cute in head bands except that her head is so flat they won't stay on. oh well. so I will just ooooh and awe over your little cutie in a headband =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the pictures and can't wait to see what you come up with next. I noticed your pearls in the other post...maybe you could take some of her with pearls (play ones) and a tutu. Do you have a little tea set? Her smile is precious so I can imagine how hard the big day will be for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos of your beautiful daughter! Love the red background!

    ReplyDelete