slide show

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A review {Easy Canvas Prints}






I was asked to review Easy Canvas Prints - they sent me this 8x10 canvas for free in return for the review. I am happy to say, overall I am very pleased! I have *many* different company's canvases hanging on the walls of my home. So far, Simply Canvas, White House, Buckeye, EZcanvas, Canvas Print Factory, Canvas on Demand, Canvas Press Pro and now Easy Canvas Prints. They are a mix of pro labs and consumer labs. Although this is not my favorite (hands down, that would be Simply Canvas), I think it's a good quality consumer canvas. The color and contrast were very close to my monitor - I had not calibrated recently when I took these pictures, so my screen looks a tad blue and the contrast is slightly off compared to the canvas.

One of the features I really LOVE about this canvas is the mirror wrap option ... normally, you need about 3 inches extra going all the way around the image to wrap the canvas onto the frame. With this image, it's impossible to do that because the crop is too close - part of my head would have been cut off. The option most companies have is a plain color wrap around the canvas (I would have chosen black in this case) ... this is not my favorite thing to do though. I really love seeing the image wrapped around the frame. In addition to the color wrap, Easy Canvas Prints has a mirror wrap option that solves this problem - it gives the same effect as wrapping the image around the frame but you don't lose any of the picture. You can refer to the 2nd image above to see what it looks like - I really love it!

I would definitely suggest Easy Canvas Prints for consumer canvases - especially for the price, you can't go wrong!


Check out these awesome canvases!

1 comment:

  1. I did an easy canvas prints review a while back and liked mine a lot :) for the price, I think they do pretty good work (like you said). Love that photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete