slide show

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sweetest. Surprise. Ever. Pt 1







It's pretty late, so I'll keep this short and sweet ... but I *HAD* to post a few pictures from Angie's sweet homecoming. They had absolutely NO idea that their family would be waiting for them at the airport ... and they were also not expecting me to be there either!! You can just see the look of shock in Angie's face when she saw her boys for the first time! Just priceless. Ohhhhh it was hard to keep shooting because I was crying so much. LOL. I have oodles more to go through, but here are just a few for now :-) This was seriously one of the best surprises I have ever been a part of ... it was utterly amazing to watch and capture this special reunion of my dear friends. I love you guys!

PS - HERE is the rest of the homecoming!

8 comments:

  1. How fantastic!!! I can only imagine how excited and happy and overcome she was to get off the plane and find you all there. And absolutely gorgeous photos -- I have no doubt they'll treasure them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! how amazing that you were there to capture that special moment!!! she will treasure these photos forever, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears! Big fat ones! So glad you surprised them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may just have to adopt again so that you could meet us at the airport. :)

    These are amazing -- so capture the emotion of the moment. I just love them. Angie needs to print and frame every.single.one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh, congrats Weldons!! i am definitely having a photographer come to capture our homecoming. These pictures are priceless! You are such a blessing Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete