slide show

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My little eater

Yes, indeed ... Sunshine is by *FAR* my best eater. She eats everything. EVERYTHING. She eats all of the normal unhealthy stuff the other kiddos eat, but also eats (gasp!) fruits and vegetables. The only thing she hasn't liked (so far) is spaghetti squash ... which is fine, in my opinion ... more for me :-) She seriously just loves everything about food. If she sees that I have something different than her on my plate, she wants that too.

A few nights ago was no exception - we ordered Chinese ... as I was chowing down on my delicious crab wontons, Sunshine kept giving me *the* look. You know, the one where she stares and stares with this "WHY in the world have you not given me any of your food yet??????" look. I held off as long as possible because I am quite stingy with my crab wontons ... but finally gave in. Boy was Sunshine a happy camper. LOL. A *messy* and greasy happy camper.

2 comments:

  1. Crab wontons are truly a gift from God. Brooklyn is a smart girl to realize that early. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So she apparently has no "food issues" huh? Does she have her molars? J is weird about food. There are things he should be perfectly capable of eating/chewing, but sometimes he'll just hold something in his mouth for several minutes and then finally cry until I fish it out.

    ReplyDelete