slide show

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My 1st Grader





I'm not sure when ... but somehow it happened ... my baby is SIX years old and started first grade today. My BABY. My first baby. The baby I had the pleasure of experiencing all of those first "firsts" with. Oh how I love her so. I guess I will just chalk this one up to another "first" and try to enjoy it. But it is still sad ... she is so grown up now and one of the most amazing, sweetest, caring little people I have ever met. And she loves Jesus. Oh I am so blessed beyond measure to be her mama.

Funny enough, I didn't even really have time to soak in the day much while trying to make sure I remembered everything getting THREE kids out of the house today. It was actually quite a calm day though! I remembered every child, all of the school supplies, we weren't late, and there were no Earthquakes today. A pretty fantastic day if you ask me.

6 comments:

  1. I just love her smile... and very cute sneakers!
    Hope her first day went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. I love following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! What a week for is in MD huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! I can't believe she's in 1st grade either...and Tyler starts next week! SIGH...Time needs to slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness.... I can't believe your little Payton is in 1st grade. Beautiful portraits!

    ReplyDelete