slide show

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Taking care of business

No doubt, trying to convince Nana of something ... baby girl loves to talk on the phone, although most of her "talking" happens in the form of signs (so I have to translate by yelling what she's saying to the other person on the phone). She actually cheesed for me when I pulled out the camera yesterday. LOL. Oh, this child is too much!


And yes, I apologize for my baby wearing only a diaper. She had just finished eating breakfast and was covered in food, so the clothes had to go. And then this photo op struck ... I gotta take what I can get. And honestly, I think she's utterly adorable like this :-)

Oh, and I started learning Spanish with a homeschool self-teach book for my Mexico Mission Trip. So far, I can say boy, girl, brother, sister, friend, young man and young woman and I am learning about articles. Next up is plurals. I think I have a long way to go. Oy vey.


5 comments:

  1. So precious! And I love them when they are just in diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of "diapers only" babies.

    Learning Spanish? You go, girl.

    Oy vey? <---doesn't sound too Spanish-like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic especially the diaper and finger in the belly button!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole,
    Always love to see the pics of all your kiddos. You are so talented. :) Even the pic above is just adorable. Blessings from China...........Mia is doing better each day. Praise the Lord for the work he is doing in her. We are amazed at how she already meshes with our family. God knows what he is doing when he picks these kiddos to be part of a family. She is blessing to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute!

    Espanol es muy facil, mucha suerte! :>

    ReplyDelete