slide show

Friday, March 9, 2012

Some QT











Lovebug always seems to be the one that gets jipped on quality time ... I guess it's the middle kid thing. I struggle with this and do feel terribly guilty - he's such a go-with-the-flow type of kid and just makes it so easy on us. Angel always has something going on with school and Sunshine always has something going on too with surgeries, therapies and sicknesses ... that leaves my little guy in the middle ... a lot. So when we can, we try to get some quality one-on-one time with him, it just doesn't happen often.

Yesterday was one of those precious times though, when I was able to snag some time. I put Sunshine down for a nap and then Lovebug and I had a great time playing games and we got outside for a bit too (at least until I had decided the wind was just too much). He is such a cool kid and his imagination is out-of-this-world. His identity is constantly changing ... a robot, a secret agent, a NASCAR driver or something else entirely ... depending on the day. The make-believe stories he tells are never-ending (seriously never-ending, especially at bedtime!) and he is always concocting a new scenario to be played out by everyone around him. His passion for life is seriously contagious.

So yesterday afternoon was about just Lovebug for a couple glorious hours and it was amazing. I love being able to soak in all of his 4-year-old passionate awesomeness without worrying about anything else.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these. Beautiful shots. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great series of pictures!! He is soooooooooo cute! Love the name of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete