slide show

Monday, March 12, 2012

A new smile


Yes, I cried.
Oh she was so, so brave though! She is the kind of child that doesn't wiggle, pull, move, or in any way intentionally attempt to get a tooth out. They always kind of just hang there until the bitter end. In fact you can see that the newly created hole is not so much a hole because the new tooth has already pushed through.

So when she formally announced that she wanted DH to wrap a string around it and pull? Well that was kind of a big deal. And when he did his Daddy duty, out popped the tooth with ease. So the tooth fairy visited Angel twice last week. Oh my big girl ... make this mama beam with pride and feel a little sad all at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwww I was ALWAYS like her before... i swallowed some LOL, some went down the drain, I NEVER wanted to pull them! LOL Yay for tooth fairy! she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like just what happened at our house this morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I wouldn't let anyone touch a loose tooth. I was always too afraid of the possible pain :) She has such an adorable smile :-)

    ReplyDelete