slide show

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My girl

I caught a (very) rare moment this afternoon when Angel let me snap a few shots of her ... she had just "done" her hair and makeup (gasp! yes, she *begged* for play makeup for Christmas). While she was sitting in the kitchen doing her homework ... gosh I just couldn't help but stare at her. My how she has grown up ... at 6 1/2 years old, she has her own little life at school with her friends that is completely separate from me. It's kind of cool but also kind of sad and terrifying all at the same time. Gulp. LOL. Not sure when all of this craziness happened.





But I sure do love watching the sweet, smart, caring little lady that this girl is growing into. I take it for granted that she is just. so. awesome. The sense of pride that you feel for a child that you love so fully is completely overwhelming. My cup is pretty full.

4 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful....love the blue eye shadow!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just a cutie. They do grow up fast, my baby boy and first born turned double digits 10. That was hard for this mama. It goes by way to fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed she let you take pictures! ;) She is so lovely, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it! :)

    Such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete