slide show

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The AM routine, iPhone style



Ok seriously, how precious is this kiddo?!

As frustrating as it can be to have her at my feet while I'm getting ready in the morning (or cooking or doing just about anything) ... moments like this make me thankful that she is here and wants to be with me. God has taught me so much through this amazing little girl, I feel so blessed that I get to learn about Him through her. Ahhh, feeling grateful today!

For those of you interested, my iPhone case is from Uncommon :-)


10 comments:

  1. So cute. She wants to be like Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of my make up post about Jocelyn!!!
    she is just precious, Nicole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie does the same thing. Just makes me melt every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely adorable. I love this routine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I feel ya, with the little one underfoot all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good perspective!!! So true!!!! Tahlia's the exact same way....one day we'll so deeply miss these little ones hanging on our apron strings (sigh) feeling grateful with u!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! I also love that iphone cover! Can you tell us where you ordered it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinkin' cute! Madeline loves to help me with my morning routine, too, though generally, she's a bit too zealous with the make up application. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable:) And I love your Cell phone case? Where did you get it? SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete