slide show

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Created 4 Care

What an inspiring and uplifting retreat this has been. Being here in Georgia with 450 other adoptive mamas has just been awesome and so restorative! I had a chance to walk around and soak in some of the sights at the tables earlier today ... so many wonderful organizations doing God's work for orphans. I still have many more images to go through and I think there are more to be taken as well! But for now, here's a little taste of the work so many Godly women are doing:

















Oh and I finally had the privilege of meeting Stefanie from Ni Hao Y'all - I am one of her bloggers at No Hands But Ours, so it was really great to meet and chat with her in person!

Here are the organizations represented at the retreat ... I know there are a few others here but I cannot remember the names right now:


What a cool list! I'm off to bed and up early for more praise, worship, fellowship, and another main session talk with Beth Templeton. We'll then be packing up, saying goodbye to so many sweet faces, and working on traveling back home.

4 comments:

  1. looks like a lot of awesome fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to go but we were unsure back then when we would be traveling. Who would have thought we would still be sitting here at home without even our LOA. :( Hopefully next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness, your photography is just beautiful! I wish I saw things the way you capture them. So lovely! The weekend really was special, wasn't it?! Blessings on you this week. Beth

    ReplyDelete