slide show

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {Sunday Morning}


We always try to make it out of the house *on time* for church on Sunday mornings but we almost always fail. LOL. This morning was no exception - when I saw the kids playing in the playroom with only a few minutes left before we needed to leave, I didn't hurry them along, I grabbed my camera :-) Angel was baptizing her baby doll - so cute! I love that ... really love that. Not sure what Lovebug was doing but he is so adorable, it doesn't really matter :-) I love listening to and watching them play together. I know I played with my brothers growing up, but I don't remember doing it so much without fighting. LOL.

I can't wait to see how Sunshine fits into our little world. I know Angel will be such a big helper (maybe too much?) and I am up in the air about how Lovebug will react. My assumption is that he will have more of a difficult transition because he has been the "baby" for so long now. Who knows though, maybe he will surprise me. Whenever we walk by Sunshine's room, he will say "I want sister" ... it's totally precious. I don't think he understands everything that means, but I hope, I mean - I *am certain* he'll warm up to our 3rd little blessing pretty quickly.

If I haven't written it recently, I LOVE THESE KIDS!

Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. I love it when church is part of their imaginary play! I think most of our baby dolls have been baptized, and an attempt or two have been made on the cats too! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable!

    We are always late to church as well....lol
    But, you gotta take the moments right where they are!

    ReplyDelete