slide show

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Eggs & Update












We actually did these on Saturday ... I have gotten behind with getting everything blogged! I still have a few more posts to go, but I'm catching up! You can see the kids definitely had fun doing these! You might also be able to see they are really suffering with their allergies this year - poor kids! No matter what we do, they are still struggling. Let's pray there are only a few more weeks of it!

Also, today Sunshine is 11 MONTHS OLD! I was hoping and praying that this would be the last month we'd celebrate without her but I don't see that happening. Sadly, I think we will celebrate her 1st birthday while she is still in China and we are still here. We've had a recent delay on our Article 5 paperwork - it got unexplicably held up in customs. Soooo, what should have only taken 2 weeks will now take over a month to get. Quite honestly, I wanted to cry when I found out ... actually I still want to cry if I think too hard about it. And although I am immeasurably happy for all of my adoptive cyber-friends, I'm not gonna lie ... it's been difficult to see them get their Article 5 approvals and Travel Approvals while we still wait ... for no reason. I know, I know, I know that everything will happen in its own time ... but my emotions don't understand that. We should get our Art. 5 approval this Friday, Apr 29th. After that, we begin the wait for Travel Approval (TA), which takes 2-4 weeks. I am praying, praying, praying for a quick TA so we can bring our girl home. She has been waiting too long and we have been waiting too long! Will you please pray with me?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I will certainly pray that your "lost" two weeks is restored. My baby will be one on May 4, and oh...I am missing him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Jerusha, I understand how you feel for sure! Thanks for prayers, they are definitely welcome! I too, am praying that your process continues to speed along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An extra prayer for that pesky Article 5 for you!

    ReplyDelete