slide show

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {My Little Cowboy}

I took the kids out yesterday for some portraits with my dad (those shots to come later). The goal for the day was a few lifestyle shots with the kids and my dad. This one of Lovebug though, was quite the bonus for me. I adore this shot. Absolutely adore it. I adore it so much that it deserves its own post. So here's my not-so-little guy in all of his cowboy glory.

Sunday Snapshot

This shot is also my entry for the new Picture Perfect monthly photo contest. The first month's challenge - "Your Muse" ... Lovebug is definitely it. He is always willing and ready to be my guinea pig - he is one of the *easiest* children I have ever photographed and will always put up with me. How fortunate that's he's mine :-) You should head over to Nancy's blog with the link below and check out the Picture Perfect contest - anyone can enter! Who is your muse?

Picture {Perfect}

7 comments:

  1. Aw....saying "hi" from Stephanie's blog. Just precious. Love your little cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little cowboy looks ready for some action! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE his eyes...and the hat - of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're so sweet! LOVE this image. LOVE the red rails and the easy natural smile Ryan has. Those eyes just seem to pierce right through to the viewer!
    Thank you for participating!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very sweet photo! The colors and railing and big eyes are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome little sweetie! I'm from Nancy's blog.

    ReplyDelete