slide show

Thursday, April 7, 2011

So happy together

Uh, they kinda love each other ... a lot. Granted, they have their days just like any other siblings, but those "days" are so few and far between. Mostly, they play together so well. My heart sings when I see them ...

laughing ...
imaginating ...
coloring ...
playdoh-ing ...
dressing up ...
plotting ...
playing jokes on me ...
watching TV together ...
acting like secret agents ...
creating a new universe ...
pretending to be mommy & daddy ...
honestly, pretending to do ANYTHING ...
creating inside jokes with made-up words ...
and of course, curling up on the sofa together.

They are so good together. And their goodness will only be strengthened when Sunshine is finally home. Finally. I can't wait for her to be a part of all of their shenanigans. Then I'll have THREE kids to gang up on me. Bring it on, I am so ready.

(PS - that shot is a little OOF ... not enough light to get a fast SS - whatever though - waaaay too cute to keep to myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment