slide show

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sick day ... again ... blech

My poor girl is sick again :-( Not sure what it is yet but she has a fever and a soar throat ... praying it's not strep again! It was a really rough night and Angel and I have been up since 5am. Ugh. So she's done a lot of TV-watching and sprite-drinking today. My poor baby.
Of course, when I bribed her with marshmallows for a little smile, she obliged. She is *such* a timeless beauty, even when she's sick.
And here's a quick snap of my little Lovebug holding the new "Tangled" DVD. Unfortunately Angel doesn't share his excitement for the movie.
So we're pretty much just chillaxin today ... nap time is coming up too ... hehe.

3 comments:

  1. oh no!! poor girl! hope she is on the mend! although she makes sick days look really really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! We're off to the doctor this AM - I am afraid it's strep again, yuck! Fortunately, she is a great little patient as long as it isn't the middle of the night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I hope she's better soon! Tyler's getting over a double ear infection - caused by his 6 year molars! and our nannies son has scarlet fever!!! And you are right...she's a beauty even when sick!

    ReplyDelete