slide show

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Singing in the rain ...

... or maybe just walking in the rain? :-) LOL. In between rainstorms we tried to get a quick walk in but the rain beat us and we got rained on. So here's a quick iPhone pic of Lovebug trying to catch raindrops.

I kind of enjoy the rain ... it's cleansing or refreshing or something like that. And we've certainly gotten plenty of it over the past several weeks ... in fact, to say we've gotten a ton of rain would be an understatement! I have been forced to reschedule so many of my sessions - even if it's not raining, everything is wet and muddy. At least we can expect some nice, lush, green grass and lots of beautiful blooms in May!

And this funny story has nothing to do with rain, but everything to do with Lovebug - I just had to share ... last night while putting Lovebug to bed, it somehow came up that babies start in mommys' bellies. When I told him that he used to be in my belly and that he got really big in there, he asked me in a very serious and concerned voice: "Mommy, WHY did you eat me?!" LOL. I literally *laughed out loud* ... I guess I can understand where he's coming from though - I tell him I want to eat him up all the time, so I'm sure it made perfect sense to him!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Kids say the funniest things! Ellie (when she was about 3) knew she got in the belly by God but thought she came out of the belly by being thrown up!! That's a visual for ya!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete