slide show

Friday, April 27, 2012

Rainy day





It was on overcast, wet day yesterday so the kids got a little ... ummm ... bored.  After watching Frosty the Snowman And Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (yes I recognize the wintery Christmas theme there - not my choices, that was all Lovebug!), we pulled out the Coffee Bean Sensory Bin, watercolors and crayons.  Sunshine adores drawing and amazingly, can hold a crayon perfectly without any help.  And Lovebug worked on a picture-in-progress that he is painting all red.  A guy after my own heart .... ahhhhh.  Oh and we stayed in PJ's all day, a favorite for me - I'm sure you'll recognize a theme if you've read my blog for any length of time.

We did finally get dressed just in time to pick Angel up from school, where we enjoyed an Ice Cream Social at the book fair there.  It was a delicious mess and we got to hang out inside, but outside of the house.  And of course I spent even more money at that darned book fair.  Why oh why must I be a sucker for books?

5 comments:

  1. Rainy days look like lots of fun at your house. My kids, too, have watched some Christmas shows lately. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the summer we are having in Washington, it feels like winter LOL :-)
    Such CUTE photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! I am a sucker for books also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable..as always! I just love your photo's:)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    God Bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete