slide show

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My little book worm






We have quite the little reader on our hands.  Seems Little Miss Sunshine adores books just like her older sister and brother.  On many occasions, I find this little lady has gathered all the books from the shelf in her room into a pile on the rocking chair so that she can sit with them.

All of them.
And read.
It's oh so precious.

Especially because when we were with her in China, it seemed that she had never looked at a book before.  But now almost a year later, Sunshine is so fond of books that she is a bit territorial about them.  I pity the fool that tries to take one from her.  LOL.  When she gets bored of reading books by herself in the rocking chair, mama's lap is waiting for her.  And if it isn't waiting for her, well let's just say that baby girl makes it known it *should* be ready and waiting for her.  Oh this child, I just can't get enough of her.

3 comments:

  1. I love that smile! And how precious is that sprout on the top of her head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted!! I love your blog and have read since we started our adoption journey 1/11...she looks so beautiful and happy! Im sure you want to eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Top Mommy Blogs! Your blog is beautiful as well as your photos! I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete