slide show

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Operation Egg Hunt - Success!







DH and I split up at the church Easter Egg Hunt - he took the older kids to their area and I took Sunshine to the 0-2 years area ... which was basically a grassy hill with eggs all over the place.  LOL.  It was so fun to watch her figure it all out for the first time and I'm so glad I got the chance to capture it!  Once she realized that there was candy in the eggs, the hunting part of the afternoon was kind of over - all she wanted to do was eat!  Unfortunately, the chocolate was all pretty much gooey and melted from sitting out in the sun.  No worries though, a quick trip to the bathroom for clean up took care of that :-)

Once all 5 of us reconvened, the older 2 were much more engaged in checking out the candy than smiling at me.  I can understand why, they had quite a loot!




This was such a fun event ... the weather was absolutely perfect and we were in lots of great company with awesome friends.  What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, Madeline gave up hunting for eggs in the middle of the hunt last year and started eating too!

    ReplyDelete