slide show

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hot tub fun












Yes, a fun time indeed.  DH has been telling me how much he has wanted a hot tub since ... well, since 2 houses ago, circa 2002.  He finally decided he was going to get one.  And in true DH fashion, he found one on Craigslist for a fantabulous deal that he just couldn't pass up.  With a friend's help to get it here and a bottle of cleaner later, it was ready to go.  And he was in heaven.  And apparently, so are the kids ... and me.  It's been really fun to hang out in it - it's like a mini-pool for the kids.  And the amazing weather has made it even better.

6 comments:

  1. Love it Nicole, including the wrinkled hands and feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a fun wall collage of sudsy close-ups! Maybe in the bathroom?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to re-follow you just now! The kids look so big and beautiful. Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be just a wee bit jealous right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what Caleb and Madeline call our hot tub? The hot pool. Yep, since that's what they "swam" in during most of the winter. They even call it that when we're on vacation. Patrick's been asking for one since 2004. I finally caved last fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous. Forgive me Father for I have sinned. :)

    ReplyDelete