slide show

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Veggie Burger, Update & Praise God!




Yes, that's right - my girl eats veggie burger and LOVES IT! I know I keep saying this, but she is the coolest! Now to just get over the newfound sleeping issues we are having .... hmmm.

So here's an update on the thyroid blood work - we were SUCCESSFUL yesterday in getting the blood sample! Yippy! It was the most non-traumatic traumatic experience anyone could've asked for. Of course, Sunshine is so used to labs now that she starts screaming and thrashing as soon as we walk into the room ... BUT the tech was able to get the blood sample and she was really wonderful. She was efficient AND knew how to tell me to hold Sunshine (to stop her from moving) and boy did that make a huge difference. She did have to stick her twice unfortunately but was so quick that it seriously wasn't even that big of a deal. I LOVED this experience compared to the other 3 - totally amazing.

Anywho - we heard from the doctor just a bit ago and he let us know that all of Sunshine's labs came back perfectly normal! Woohoo! The first test must have just been an error because she had a complete work-up this time and everything was just perfect! SO THANKFUL for this news, Praise God!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm sure you're relieved. She is such a sweet chunk. I was reading an earlier post earlier today with my son reading over my shoulder. He thinks B is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going well. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that happy, healthy, beautiful girl!!!!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad there is nothing to worry about and now you can get back to simply playing peek a boo and enjoying her doing cute things like munching on veggie burgers and such. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whew, praise God! that's great news!
    and this girl melts me! what a dear!
    i'm so glad we got to talk this week! love you so much dear friend!

    ReplyDelete