slide show

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My girl





Oh I love this child more than life itself. I still haven't figure out how she has gotten so grown up. Don't know that I ever will. LOL. We got a bit of one-on-one time yesterday, which I think we *both* so desperately needed. It's nice to let the worries of the world pass by while I sit and work on beads (or get my butt kicked in Wii) together with my first born. So lovely and simple.

Of course, I still had to bribe her with marshmallows for a few pictures, but at least she finally obliged! That third shot shows what she was doing before I pulled out the big guns of bribery. I'm not kidding. That's what she does every. single. time. I pull out my camera. She hides. She runs. She covers her face. I sure hope she grows out of that stage sometime soon though, because her smile is like food for my soul, it just takes my breath away. And although I see it all the time, it's nice to capture it with my lens every once in awhile.

2 comments:

  1. GORGIOUS!!!! i LOVE these shots and i LOVE what a beauty she is! the marshmallow bribe is worth it :) these are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! Your family is beautiful!
    Mrs. C
    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete