slide show

Friday, July 22, 2011

got sleep?

After a particularly rough night, I walked into Sunshine's room to find her sleeping like this. LOL. What is so stinkin' adorable about this is: (1) the obvious - that position is hysterical, and (2) the fact that just a month ago, she was only laying flat on her back and wouldn't move AT ALL while sleeping. Amazing.

PS - This shot is really grainy - I was shooting at f/1.8, 1/40s, ISO4000 to get it - the sun was just starting to show through the shades and I didn't want to wake her up with a flash. I know I write it here and there, but the low light capabilities on my camera are just remarkable.

4 comments:

  1. That's great. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I am desperate for J to not sleep on his back all night long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Emmi used to sleep like that too.

    I hear you about the sleep issues. Check out my FB status. over an hour to get Cori to sleep then she'll probably wake up 2 times tonight too. We were on a roll with 20 -30 minutes to sleep and though the night or 1 wake up most nights but had a big set back the other day. I'll blog about that soon.

    ReplyDelete