slide show

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Date Night









With Angel! Actually these pictures are from a birthday party at Hot Pots. (What a super-fun idea for a party - Angel loved it!!) So AFTER that, we had a date at one of my favorite restaurants! We has SUCH a fun time, just the two of us ... it was so amazing to re-connect with her. In a lot of ways, Angel gets the least attention at home because she is the oldest and most self-sufficient. I feel terrible about it, but Sunshine requires so much time because she's a baby and Angel is such a wonderful little helper. So really, just such a good feeling to be with JUST Angel for a whole night! We played tic-tac-toe, did crossword puzzles and word puzzles and I think she mastered sudoku! LOL.

I just love this girl of mine! She is growing into an amazing little lady right before my eyes :-) She is such a cool kid ... so laid back, so smart and so fun to be with. Maybe one day she'll outgrow the "NO Mom, I don't WANT any pictures" phase, and I'll actually get pictures of her looking at me smiling! Maybe. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I'm still finding it VERY hard to balance 3 kids. This weekend Mike & I are doing something with *just Tyler* as he is in need of *just Mommy & Daddy* time. It's good to have times like this, for each of the kids. Just hard to find the time.

    Peyton did a great job on that butterfly! She's very artistic!!!

    ReplyDelete