slide show

Monday, July 11, 2011

Balls

I waited for awhile (ok, a few weeks) to subject Sunshine ... er, I mean, let Sunshine experience ... the ball pit. LOL. I was afraid she'd be too overwhelmed and I would scar her for life and would make her forever fearful of ball pits if I did it too soon. But the time came that I couldn't wait anymore ... what if I was actually scarring her by not providing the opportunity? Maybe she was missing out on hours of ball-pitting because I was withholding this most-important rite of passage?

Fortunately, she loved it ... although not at first. LOL. She was a champ though ... she sat there for a few seconds looking at me like I was a crazy fool. And well let's face it, I am a crazy fool, so she was right to do so :-) But after I showed her how much FUN she could have, she opened up and started to relax a little. And then, well, the pictures can do the rest of the talking ...



And just in case you didn't know, I want to let you in on a little secret ... the ball pit is the perfect place to exercise and stretch your limbs. In fact, I would highly recommend that everyone start doing their stretching in the ball pit. Here, Sunshine demonstrates this practice with ease and grace ... :-) :-)

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, that girl is wicked flexible!! You need to start her in baby yoga! She's make grown women cry with her abilities! LOL. YAY BROOKLYN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little leg and foot are so stinkin' cute. She's like, "Hey! This thing is part of me!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, future gymnastics star or what!? What a honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you own that? Sounds like a good PT thing to me!

    ReplyDelete