slide show

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Peek-a-boo, Sunshine style


Mostly, I just love this video because of Sunshine's addictive giggle! LOL. She has gotten into playing peek-a-boo after she eats and just totally cracks me up!

I had to piece this one together - there were a ton of distractions in the background and video editing is not yet one of my talents. So I cut the parts out where you really couldn't hear what was going on. You'll still hear DH's phone call in the background and the dogs barking at the end ... but that's how things go, c'est la vie, right?

11 comments:

  1. It just makes my heart go pitty-patt to see Brooklyn doing so well!!! She's just fabulous. I'm so excited for ALL of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable! her laugh is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get over how precious she is!
    Thank you for being such an encouragement to me Nicole. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love her! She is cracking me up in my living room at 10 pm on a Wed night, precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia loves this movie. I'm sure we're pushing your viewing numbers up because she keeps saying "more" as soon as it's done. :) We gotta get these girls together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, even on mute that is adorable. 1 handed peekaboo, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute!!!! Oh, that giggle ....so infectious!!!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooklyn is SO cute! We are adopting a little girl (2 in October) from Zhejiang Province. We live in Easton, MD on the eastern shore!! We are currently waiting for our NVC letter (day 8 of waiting). I loved looking at your travel journey! We have met with Johns Hopkins. Our daugther has CL/CP...but her lip was repaired when she was 5 months old through the Tomorrow Plan in China. We will have her palate repaired. Are you going to JH also? If so, when do you plan to go?

    Feel free to e-mail me delliott@aphenapharma.com I would LOVE to be in touch, especially since we are so close to each other!

    Hugs,
    Diane
    www.our-elliott-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete