slide show

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day

This is quite atypical, but I am not posting a snow picture on a Snow Day. How fun are these two?! They piled all of their blankets, pillows, loveys and um, beanbags (LOL) into Lovebug's crib and sat in there and played. I just LOVE watching & listening to their imaginations run wild when they're at home together. They fight like any other brother/sister combo, but these really awesome times far outweigh the fighting times. Man they're awesome.

PS - YES, Lovebug is still in a crib. LOL. He never crawled or fell out, so we left him in there. He's getting a big boy bed this month though :-( Although I know the time is way overdue, I can't help but be very sad about this. I love this Ikea crib and it has served us very well over the last 5 1/2 years. And actually, we picked it up for $49 (I think) because it was a floor model. Score!

At least I'll have another baby to put in the crib soon enough ... please pray that Sunshine is being loved by someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment