slide show

Monday, January 10, 2011

Punky Brewster?

I don't know, she just may be able to pull off the next Punk Brewster look-a-like ... Angel has an ... ummm ... interesting and super-adorable fashion sense. Most of the time she cracks me up when she comes out of her room and I make her go back upstairs and change into something that matches. Maybe I'll stop making her "match" so much and go with the flow a little more ... maybe her fashion sense is the next new trend?

Angel begged to go to dinner in this outfit and I finally caved and let her. LOL. This ensemble along with her light-up Twinkle Toes definitely rocked at dinner tonight. I told her she could wear it if I took her picture and this is how she posed. Is it just me or does she look kind of old and grown up?! Doesn't that mean that I'm old too?

1 comment: