slide show

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy 8 Months Sunshine!

Happy 8 Months baby girl!
It's a snow day here, I think we got about 10 inches of snow last night on top of a few inches that were already on the ground. I have been busy going through some of Angel's old clothes in preparation for her arrival! Some of us have also been relaxing quite a bit too ... LOL. He kinda likes his new bed :-)
It makes me a little sad to think that Sunshine is halfway across the world while we are here thinking of her, loving her, and busily preparing for her arrival. I guess I'm most sad because she doesn't know how much our family loves her! She is a daily part of our lives and I pray everyday that someone is over there loving on her and making her feel special. I also pray that she continues to grow strong and healthy but really ... I just hope she can feel someone's love before we come to get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment