slide show

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Bond





In fairness, these shots were somewhat staged so a few of the expressions are a bit over the top. LOL. I was trying to recreate what I had just seen before I grabbed my camera ... my 2 babies playing and truly enjoying each other. It was totally priceless. Of course, by the time I got back upstairs with my camera, the bonding was kind of over and they were onto the next thing. So I asked them to laugh at each other and this is what I got. LOL. Still cute regardless :-)

I am having so much fun using my camera for personal stuff recently! It's nice to have a little break from work stuff ... it allows me the time to focus on the reason I became a photographer ... my beautiful kiddos :-) Can't wait to see what it's like when we add Sunshine to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment