slide show

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big Boy





Well ... this is it ... Lovebug had his very last night in the crib. I shot these this morning just as he was waking up. They're too "flashy" for my taste but it's the winter and there is no light this early in the morning! This makes me so sad that my "baby" is not so much a baby anymore. Although I have known this for quite some time, I have been resisting it ... ignoring it ... putting it out of my mind. LOL. The only thing that softens this is that I know we have a beautiful baby waiting to use this crib & changing table in just a few short months.

I will probably take some pictures of his room today when I have window light so that I can document all of the small details. Actually, I am sure I will do the same for Angel's room (which is becoming Sunshine's room). Big changes coming up for all of the bedrooms! Angel is moving into the guest room - she is super-jazzed because she will have her OWN bathroom! I just finished painting the room a bright, happy yellow (at her request). The other rooms are keeping their current paint because I like them too much to paint over them and well ... it was a lot of work that I only did 2 years ago. LOL. I picked new bedding for Lovebug's and Sunshine's rooms that will work perfectly with the current paint - yay me!

Alright, onto other things. Lots of stuff to take care of before the new furniture comes on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment