slide show

Sunday, June 17, 2012

We {heart} Dad


I've been wanting to do a shot like this for awhile now, and boy am I glad I did it!  It was difficult because I couldn't get all 3 of the kids to do what I needed at the same time.  But aside from cutting off arms, I'm pretty happy with the result.  They all really enjoyed getting "inked" by mama and after enough bribes, I was able to convince them to wear the clothes I had picked out.

Happy Father's Day to our very special Daddy ... he is so incredibly good to us, I can't imagine this life without him!  Thanking God for the blessing of DH in our family, we love you so much!

And in other news, I leave for the Mexico Mission Trip tomorrow!  I found out that we're going to have wireless internet, so I'm going to take my Dad's trusty netbook for blogging (same one we took to China).  I'm thinking a trial version of PS Elements might do the trick for me so that I can resize a few images to post while I'm there too :-)  I guess the photographer in me took over, LOL.  I'll be updating my Facebook page more frequently though, so if you haven't "liked" it, head on over and do that now!

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!!!!

    Love it!!

    Hope you all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this pic! Precious!!
    You have some beautiful kids and many blessing on your mission trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Very cute idea! Lovely family...I've been following your blog for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Christine, what a great idea! Love their 'ink' :) Super sweet picture, too! I bet dad LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable... what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete