slide show

Sunday, June 3, 2012

My stunning Angel

I simply cannot get enough of this child, seriously.  She is such a LIGHT in my life.  "Sweet" just doesn't do her justice.  Although I still have to bribe her to sit for me for a quick 5-minute "session" ... once she gets going in front of the camera, there's just no stopping her.  Oh I could snap away on her all. day. long.


We went to a Princess & Pirate Party today after church.  It was downtown at a museum (DH scored an awesome deal on Groupon!) and the kids had so much fun.  Well Angel and Lovebug had fun, I think Sunshine was over the whole thing considering it was nap time and we confined her to a stroller.


There were hair tinsels, glitter tattoos, face paintings, lots of pirate & princess games, and yummy food.  Oh and super-fun princess and pirate costumes.  And lots of little kids running around in all of their fairy tale glory.


And after we exhausted ourselves with that, I took Angel out for some shopping ... just us.  It was heavenly.  Her birthday is coming up next weekend (trying not to think about it), so we did a little pre-birthday gift shopping.  Oh it was awesome.  I remember doing these shopping trips with my mom at her age and I just loved it ... hopefully Angel adored it as much as I did growing up!


And then after we got home, I just couldn't help but soak in her stunning beauty with my camera.  Even though she turned me down the first time, the use of marshmallows for bribery worked like a charm the second time.  Wonder how long that will last?  :-)

Linking up with Sunday Snapshot today over at Ni Hao Ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like you all had a fabulous time! I love Angel's face painting. So pretty. And she just radiates. I love her smile.

    ReplyDelete