slide show

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photography Workshop Date!

The next SHOOT MY KIDS! Workshop date
is scheduled for Friday, July 27, 2012 at 7pm at my Home Studio in Maryland!


Don't know what a SHOOT MY KIDS! Workshop is?
No problem, click on the big camera logo below to be directed to the SMK! website! Find out about this awesomely fun workshop just for moms who have DSLR cameras and want to take better pictures of their kids.

And then, email me at nrportraits@yahoo.com when you are ready to register for the July workshop! I'll see you then! And if you can't make this Workshop date but are still interested, I am looking for a few guinea pigs, ahem, I mean "test subjects" for an online version of the Workshop.  You'll participate in the comfort of your own home by logging in with a high-speed internet access from anywhere in the US!


A discount will apply to the first online Workshop attendees!



2 comments:

  1. wish I could! Hubby wouldn't be too happy since its our anniversary! I gotta def. catch the next one!!!!

    ReplyDelete