slide show

Monday, July 23, 2012

Numbers

I think in American society, we get so used to seeing numbers and statistics every. single. day. that we are completely immune to it.  I hesitate to share statistics often because I really wonder how much good they actually do ... I used to be one of those people that totally glazed over when seeing the overwhelming numbers.  But now that I have seen the face of adoption with my own eyes in my own family ... well I cannot turn off the statistics anymore.  They are staggering.

I have already shared these slides on my {orphan care} page, but here some interesting statistics about adoption.  Thanks to Adoption Journey for putting this together! (You can click on the images to see them bigger)














1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely moving post! I wish our circumstances were different so that we were able to adopt. It's something I have always wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete