slide show

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My other inspiration


So aside from my kids, my other inspiration is newborns.  Yes, I am a part-time newborn photographer and love everything about it.  I absolutely adore shooting newborns and had the chance to get my hands on twin baby girls over the weekend (my 3rd set of newborn twins ever!).  I don't normally share professional stuff on my personal blog, but I couldn't help myself!  Eeek, I was able to capture so many pretty shots of these girls ... head on over to my professional blog to see the rest!



9 comments:

  1. awww!!! this is so precious! visiting from snapshot sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love newborn photography! This is such a precious shot. I wish I had even half of your talent! Visiting from Sunday Snapshot at Nihao Y'all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    Greetings from Hamburg, Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so darling!

    As a twin, I wish my sister and I had a shot like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ridiculous amounts of precious. Wish you could photograph my new little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Can u send me an image to share on my blog? Want to feature this as one of my faves this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are PRECIOUS! What a gorgeous pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've enjoyed reading your posts and your pictures are so wonderful! Love this newborn shot; I just had to follow you on GFC and bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete