slide show

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Enjoying life


Slowing down to enjoy the simple pleasure of baking cookies with my girl on a hot Summer day.  I'm trying not to let the fact that I didn't have makeup on or even have a shower get in the way of me being in a quick snapshot with my precious firstborn :-)  The rest of the baking images are HERE.

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com.
I took this with my self-timer - 5D Mk II, f/2.8, 1/80th sec, 1250 ISO.

  Photo Challenge Submission

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture!! PS I don't think I can find "1" picture of me with my makeup done or my hair...but it's those special times when we are caught off guard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Stunning!! And you are so right to ignore the fact that you aren't "perfectly done up" and just love this picture. Perfect entry!!

    ReplyDelete