slide show

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tender moments with Daddy





A little blurry, yes ... but totally priceless, absolutely yes. I love grabbing my camera for these moments. DH is such a good Daddy to our kiddos and they adore him. Sunshine took a little longer to come around but I can say now that she really, really loves him and looks forward to being with him.

And yes, for those of you wondering, I promise I DO have a 3rd child, my first born in fact. If you look closely in the first 2 shots, you can spy her hiding behind Daddy. She ran for cover as soon as the camera made it's appearance. LOL. Why has she become so difficult as soon as I pull the camera out?

3 comments:

  1. Awww, love this!!! So funny about your oldest....my oldest has to make sure she looks "presentable" lol....then, she has to give me her approval for publishing it!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how preciously tender! What a great moment!

    ReplyDelete