slide show

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Morning beauty



Of all three of my kids, Sunshine can pull off "moody" the best ... she is stunningly gorgeous all the time, but seriously the first shot? Ohhh my, she is just delicious! And I am loving her messy bed head ... there was a time, not that long ago, when we didn't have to worry about that! It's amazing how fast hair grows.

Another little change DH and I have noticed is Sunshine's smile ... this may sound insignificant, but really it's not ... we can see Sunshine's top teeth when she smiles! That means her mouth is really starting to stretch back out again and she's not doing as much of the bottom-lip clefty smile thing. Yay for healing!

Oh and her cough is just about gone, Praise God! I think she is finally on the MEND! Another almost-month of sickness is behind us ... how long until summer again? We. are. so. ready.

And one last non-Sunshine related thing - I gave up Facebook for Lent. LOL. It's already been difficult and it's only been one day! Yikes! And it's not helping that I am still using my business page for work-related updates and such - it's how I stay in contact with all of my fans and I didn't want that page to be quiet for so long. I dare you to try using *just* your FB business page without clicking on one single thing! I can do it though, I know it!

5 comments:

  1. She is STUNNING! Oh if only I looked that good after waking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is SO cute! Yummy! I love her new smile..seeing those tiny teeth. Give her a big hug for me! Praying that you ALL stay healthy. Secretly, I'm happy that her surgery was delayed. I don't like seeing/knowing any child is in pain. Take care ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up FB, too. Hoping it will mean less time wasted online...so far I've probably just spent that time browsing elsewhere. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete