slide show

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Sunset, a Kite & Moonlight

This sunset is what we saw our 2nd evening at the beach - AMAZINGLY gorgeous! This is on the bayside where we were staying. We went over to the beach side after I snapped this to fly a kite!
Here's Angel and her "cheese" smile and then Lovebug down below watching Daddy set up the kite.
It's in the air! Angel's there watching too :-)

A few more shots of the kids before I lost the light ... Lovebug was super intrigued by the kite.

Isn't the sky cool?
Moon Dance anyone? LOL. This shot reminds me of the Lisa Loeb song. It was the last one I got before it became way too dark to get anything.
Here's some moon fun - my first shot at trying to photograph the moon. I handheld my camera for 6 SECONDS to get these shots. That's right - not even 1/6th of a second - 6 seconds total. LOL. Considering that, I'm pretty proud of myself :-) Some of the other shots I did were even longer (like 15 seconds) but ... but these were the best ones.
I love this one! I took another one a few years ago in a similar position with the sun instead. I might hang them next to each other?

2 comments:

  1. i need lessons on how to fly a kite. we tried in hilton head last year, with no such luck. lol. as always, amazing pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach worked at Kite Loft for a summer ... he's a pro! I tried and tried and tried and could not get that thing in the air, it kept crashing!

    ReplyDelete