slide show

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Angel graduated!


In the rush to get out the door for graduation, I brought only my camera and not the whole camera bag. Of COURSE when I turned the camera on at church I saw my battery was about to die. The extra fully-charged battery was sitting at home in my camera bag. Sheesh, so much for being prepared. LOL.

I snapped these few right after graduation before the battery completely died. I used my mom's new P&S - a S90 - during graduation but I really am NOT good at taking pictures with a P&S. I think all of the ones I took were blurry. That's what you get after you become so used to your camera.

So anywho - here are a couple shots of Angel after graduation - that first one is what you get when a photographer's child is SO sick of looking at a camera. The third shot is the result of Nana making funny faces :-)

HAPPY GRADUATION to my precious Angel ... is this for real? Like is she really "graduating" preschool and starting Kindergarten in the fall. Holy guacamole.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these shots! I have a few of Tyler i need to get up! Can't believe Kindergarten is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete