slide show

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Big Sister









This was Angel's "big" birthday gift. I still can't believe she's 5 ... actually I guess she isn't 5 for another 5 hours but even still. Anywho, this is a gorgeous necklace from Jiayin Designs - the charm is Chinese for "big sister." I thought it would be cool for Angel to have something made from where Sunshine is ... something that can help remind her. She was really excited to open it up and really likes it! I told her that this necklace is a "big girl" necklace and needs to be taken care of. We'll see how that goes :-)

Happy {almost} Birthday to my precious baby girl! 5 years ago I was starting to feel some pretty major labor pains right now. Ahhh where in the world does the time go??

PS - Angel was up at 6:20 this morning. She was so excited for her birthday that she just couldn't stay in her room anymore! LOL. She begged to open one of her gifts, I'm thinking this was about 7:20 or so - you can see she's still in her pj's and looking quite sleepy!

2 comments:

  1. I have goosebumps looking at these pictures!! So beautiful. What a special gift for your little girl. And, so neat that you captured the moment so beautifully in pictures. I hope you don't mind if I put a link to it on my blog--let me know.

    So, so sweet.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Kelly, thank you! Of course you can - I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete