slide show

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Birthday cookies













Angel asked for sugar cookies for her birthday - her favorite! No cake or cupcakes here, and especially nothing chocolate! LOL. I don't know how she's gone this long as my daughter NOT liking chocolate but the boycott doesn't seem to be going away :-(

Angel & Lovebug had a lot of fun putting the dough together. I went a little camera crazy this time, but I think it works :-) Lovebug just LOVES to help in the kitchen now, and I'm happy to let him. Angel's been "helping" for awhile now. I have many happy memories of helping in the kitchen as a child, so I am glad to pass that onto my kids as well.

We will be singing happy birthday and then blowing out candles on a frosted sugar cookie later this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment