slide show

Friday, May 18, 2012

The many faces

I got some one-on-one time with my little Lovebug tonight after the girls were in bed.  He loves to play Wii and has gotten pretty darn good at playing Mario Bros.  Talk about memories of my childhood!  LOL.


While I was watching him play, he was making the best facial expressions ... so I asked him if I could grab my camera and he was happy to oblige.


This next shot was right as he was losing his last life.


And then his response after the game was over.  LOL.


No worries though, a new game will fix that right up.



I love this sweet smile!


Oh and his passionately over-the-top laugh.


Wow, I love this kid.  And I adore sitting with him and just soaking him in.

2 comments:

  1. Love his expressions. He is such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...I LOVE his expressions. I'll have to get a few shots of Caleb playing the Wii. He gets a bit zealous at times. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete