slide show

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flying solo

It's not as hard as I thought it would be.  DH has been gone since Thursday and doesn't come back until Tuesday night.  And I'm doing ok!  LOL.

This is just a yucky, noisy iPhone pic but I still love it ( me again without makeup, notice a pattern?).  I had put Sunshine to bed and was hanging out in the backyard with Angel and Lovebug.  It was so humid and hot earlier today but the evening out back was absolutely delightful with the cool breeze.  We made chalk people, listened to music and just had fun enjoying each others company.  It was a beautiful, beautiful time!


2 comments:

  1. So so sweet! I love it! I'm getting behind my camera more too (iPhone and DSLR!) Fun stuff....make-up or no make-up!

    And good for you for flying solo for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, girl, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete